Your Privacy is Important to Us
This Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information (Privacy Statement) applies to Yellowstone Surgery Center and its worldwide subsidiaries (“Yellowstone Surgery Center,” “we” or “our”), but not to those Yellowstone Surgery Center subsidiaries that have published their own privacy and security statements. This Privacy Statement also does not apply to the websites of our business partners or to any other third parties, even if their websites are linked to our website. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties with which you interact.
This Privacy Statement governs Personal Information we collect from our customers and online users (“you”), as well as information we automatically collect from your online visits (e.g. data collected via cookies).
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, “Business partner” means any subcontractor, vendor or other entity with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide products, services or information. “Personal Information” means information that identifies you, such as your name, telephone number and email address.
Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you
- Use our websites;
- Request quotes, services, support, downloads, trials, whitepapers or information;
- Place orders for products or services or register for events or webinars;
- Participate in surveys, sweepstakes or other promotional activities online or in any other venue;
- Subscribe to newsletters, Yellowstone Surgery Center programs, promotional emails or other materials;
- Apply for a job, submit your resume/CV or create a candidate profile; or
- Contact us. Personal Information we request may include your email address, name, home address and telephone number. If you make a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information. We may also ask for your Social Security number and other data to process your credit or financing request. Job applicants may be asked to provide information such as educational background, employment experience and job interest, and such information can be recorded and processed in different countries. We may also collect demographic information, such as your business or company information, age, gender, interests, and preferences. Forms that you choose to complete will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
We may collect information about your visits to our websites, including the pages you view, the links and advertisements you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with Yellowstone Surgery Center websites and services. We may also collect certain information from the browser you used to come to our website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and to which URL you browse away from our site if you click on a link on our site.
In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with Yellowstone Surgery Center, information collected through one source may be combined with information Yellowstone Surgery Center obtains through other sources. This may include information that allows us to identify you across multiple devices through which you access our websites. We may also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other parties, including our Business Partners and other third parties.
Some Yellowstone Surgery Center services may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both Yellowstone Surgery Center and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services, and may use the information according to each company’s privacy statement and other agreements with you.
How We Use Personal Information
Yellowstone Surgery Center uses your Personal Information to:
- Deliver the services and support or carry out the transactions you have requested;
- Send communications to you, such as product safety information, your transaction status including order confirmations, information about particular Yellowstone Surgery Center programs in which you have chosen to participate, information about products and services available from Yellowstone Surgery Center and its subsidiaries, promotional offers and surveys;
- Facilitate communications from Yellowstone Surgery Center Business Partners;
- Customize, analyze and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
- Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of our website(s), our business(es), or our products or services; or
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection. Personal Information collected may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Yellowstone Surgery Center or its subsidiaries or Business Partners maintain facilities.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with subsidiaries or Business Partners to carry out transactions you request, or to make our business or that of our subsidiaries more responsive to your needs, which includes our subsidiaries providing you with information about Yellowstone Surgery Center, and Yellowstone Surgery Center-branded products and services. These communications may include requests relating to Yellowstone Surgery Center and Yellowstone Surgery Center-branded products or services or offers. We will only share your Personal Information with Business Partners who agree to protect your Personal Information and use it solely for the purposes set forth by Yellowstone Surgery Center.
In addition, Yellowstone Surgery Center may share your Personal Information with participants in our sales and marketing chain, including but not limited to retailers, resellers, distributors, integrators, order fulfillers and some sales agents (“Channel Partners”), for the limited purposes of selling, marketing or providing support for Yellowstone Surgery Center products and services.
We may also disclose your Personal Information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention or other legal action; as required by law or regulation; if Yellowstone Surgery Center (or a part of Yellowstone Surgery Center) is sold or merges with another company; or if Yellowstone Surgery Center reasonably believes it is necessary to protect Yellowstone Surgery Center, its customers or the public.
Except as described above, we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
Selecting Your Communication Preferences and Opting Out of Marketing
You may choose to receive or not receive marketing communications from Yellowstone Surgery Center by indicating your preferences. Opportunities to select your preferences include the following:
- At any point you can visit our Unsubscribe page and submit a request to be removed from our advertising and marketing lists;
- Any marketing by Yellowstone Surgery Center, or any third parties on behalf of Yellowstone Surgery Center, will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and include where applicable methods to allow you to express your preferences (including the possibility of being removed from our advertising and marketing lists as set forth above). Please allow up to 10 business days for your email preferences to take effect. Because some promotions are developed in advance, you may sometimes receive solicitations after we receive your preference request.
How We Secure Your Personal Information
Yellowstone Surgery Center takes all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. The ways we do this include:
- using encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card details;
- limiting physical access to our premises;
- limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- ensuring that we and our Business Partners have appropriate security safeguards to keep personal information secure; and
- where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information.
Collection and Use of Children’s Personal Information
Yellowstone Surgery Center takes children’s privacy seriously. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 through our websites. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through our websites without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
A cookie is a piece of text that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Depending on the settings you have selected, your browser adds the text to your device as a small file. Many browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies as you prefer. The Help portion of your web browser, most likely found on the toolbar, typically tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Yellowstone Surgery Center’s essential features. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of Yellowstone Surgery Center websites and services that depend on cookies.
Targeted Display Advertising by Yellowstone Surgery Center and Others
Targeted Email Marketing by Yellowstone Surgery Center
Some marketing you receive, including email marketing, may also be personalized based on your visits to Yellowstone Surgery Center.com and your browsing and purchase history. In addition, when you click on some links in email marketing you receive, our email service provider may place a cookie on your browser. This type of cookie would be linked to your email address or IP address and used to gather information about the products and services you view and purchase on Yellowstone Surgery Center.com. Information gathered may be used to personalize and customize future email marketing messages you receive. You may opt out of this use by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in every personalized email marketing message you receive.
How We and Our Partners Use Web Beacons, Pixel Tags and Tracking Technology
Yellowstone Surgery Center or its Business Partners may use web beacons on our websites, in our email messages, in our advertisements on other websites, or in our advertisements in others’ email messages. Similarly, third parties whose content or advertisements appear at Yellowstone Surgery Center.com, or whose email messages Yellowstone Surgery Center.com sends to our users, may also place web beacons in their advertisements or email messages for purposes of measuring the effectiveness of the content, advertisements or email messages.
A web beacon is an electronic image that can be used to recognize a cookie on your computer when you view a web page or email message. Web beacons help us measure the effectiveness of our website and our advertising in various ways. For example, web beacons may count the number of individuals who visit our website from a particular advertisement or who make a purchase from our website after viewing a particular advertisement or they may tell us when a web page is viewed and provide a description of the page where the web beacon is placed. Web beacons may also measure the effectiveness of our email campaigns, by counting the number of individuals who open or act upon an email message, determining when an email message is opened and determining how many times an email message is forwarded. Subject to local laws, we may combine the information that we collect through web beacons with other Personal Information we have collected from you.
We may allow some of our Business Partners to compile individual or aggregated statistics from the use of web beacons on Yellowstone Surgery Center.com by Yellowstone Surgery Center, its agents or others, to determine the effectiveness of online marketing and to develop statistics on how often clicking on an advertisement results in a purchase or other action on the advertiser’s site. Aggregate information may include demographic and usage information. No Personal Information about you is shared with Business Partners for this research.
When you visit our websites or view one of our email messages, we may use pixel tags (also called “clear” gifs), tracking links and/or similar technology to note some of the pages you visit on our websites. We may also use pixel tags to determine what types of email your browser supports. We may use the information collected through web beacons, pixel tags, tracking links and similar technology in combination with your Personal Information to personalize your experience on Yellowstone Surgery Center.com and to provide you with more useful and relevant advertisements.
Social Media Features
Links to Third-Party Websites and Services
Please be aware that Yellowstone Surgery Center provides links to other websites, which if you click on them may collect Personal Information about you. The information practices of those third-party websites linked to Yellowstone Surgery Center.com are not covered by this Privacy Statement.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will occasionally update this Privacy Statement. If we make changes to this Privacy Statement or make any material changes to how we use your Personal Information, we will revise this Privacy Statement to reflect such changes and revise this Privacy Statement’s effective date, included at the end of this section. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of how we are using and protecting your Personal Information.
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please write to us at the following address:
Yellowstone Surgery Center
1144 N 28th St,
Billings, MT 59101
Effective Date September 1, 2019